Thursday, June 28, 2012

Episode #13 Operating a Mouse

Once, at my dad's house, I was doing something upstairs waiting for Ganny to arrive so we could go to lunch. I had some music playing on the downstairs computer. I heard her open the front door and call - "Knock knock, Ganny's here," like she usually did then. I took the few steps to the top of the stairs to tell her hello. She of course was immediately unhappy with the music that was not Gospel, so I explained to her how to turn it off. "Just go to the computer Gan, and move the mouse to the little X in the top right hand corner and that will close the program. I'll be right down."

As I stepped into the other room to wrap up whatever I had been working on, I noticed the music didn't stop. I returned to the top of the stairs to find Ganny, with mouse in hand, pointing it at the screen like a remote control and squinting.

No comments:

Post a Comment